Come grow with us! Imagewërks, a division of Streamworks, has recently relocated to Blaine, MN in a brand new state-of-the-art headquarters! Imagewërks is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our Sales team.
The Imagewërks Senior Development Executive is a seasoned sales development professional with the ability to generate leads, expand account base, and exceed sales revenue for our growing creative agency. As a relationship expert for executive-level decision makers, this role demands a fearless prospect identifier/qualifier/closer who can present strategic solutions that are customized to fit each client's unique needs.
Job Responsibilities ::
- Prospect, qualify and close prospective clients through traditional/non-traditional sales efforts using a consultative approach to assess marketing needs.
- Collaborate with the team on new/existing client base to explore maximum up-sell potential.
- Job estimation and proposal creation.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy and follow-through.
- Meeting and exceeding all sales and client services related performance goals on a consistent basis.
- Utilize management CRM system to track and report on pipeline activity, development status, and planning for next steps. Reviews reports, activity and status with management.
Job Requirements - Qualifications ::
- Knowledge of traditional marketing/advertising, digital, social, and emerging medias. Email, social media and inbound marketing experience preferred.
- Must be highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to connect with and influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- professional demeanor.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment, and adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Interest in long-term career development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Macintosh platform.
Job Requirements - Education and/or Experience ::
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications
- 5+ years sales experience in an agency or marketing setting with proven sales record.
Physical Demands ::
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
What We Offer ::
- Free access to our onsite Fitness Center
- Free access to our onsite Game Room
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan, with employer match
- Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability coverage
- Other voluntary coverage available such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and more
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities change at any time with or without notice.